Whether you suffer from grass which always looks unattractive due to poor growing conditions or excessive use, or are simply looking to reduce the amount of maintenance that your garden requires, artificial grass could be the solution to your problems.
Artificial grass can be laid on almost any sub base, even concrete, providing that it is flat and allows water to drain away.
It requires very little maintenance – just occasionally sweeping with a nylon broom to keep the fibres straight, and to remove any small pieces of debris.
Modern materials and manufacturing techniques have eliminated the problems which gave artificial grass a bad name when it was first introduced. The grass that we offer provides a soft, safe and easily maintained surface which looks just as good as real grass.
Here are some of the key advantages which artificial grass offers over the real thing:
- Looks great all year round
- Low maintenance – no more mowing, edging, weeding etc.
- No muddy patches – ideal for areas of heavy usage
- Pet friendly – easy to keep hygienically clean
- Good for the environment – no watering or chemicals required
- Beneficial for hayfever sufferers